SCIFIT Upper Body Ergometer
SCIFIT Upper Body Ergometer DESCRIPTION
The Upper Body Ergometer ( UBE ) is an upper body arm bike. This is an ADA approved device and wheel chairs can roll up to it and the handicapped person can get some good cardio & strength exercises. If your onsite fitness facility needs to have an ADA, (Americans with Disabilities Act), this is a good machine to Rent on a month to month agreement.
SCIFIT Upper Body Ergometer SPECIFICATIONS
- Adjustable and reversible arm cranks
- Fully adjustable head (29”-55” range)
- Foot rests included.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
- 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Bi-directional movement and resistance.
- Overall Dimensions: 60”L x 30 “ W x 77” H
- Weight of unit: 218 lbs pre packaged
- Maximum user weight: 450 lbs
- Self Generating with auto recharge batterybackup.
- Low voltage AC adapter included.